Choose a blog. many blogs provided free online through many sources that can guide you to start your blog.
(1) choose a domain name
there are two type of domain with premiun and second one free.
(2) after decide what you will write about to attract visitors.
(3) Promote your blog.
Monetize Your Blog
(1) Sign up with Google Adsense. Google offers the ability for people to display targeted advertisements on their blog. Google will give you a percentage of that revenue when people: click on the ads, view the ads and purchase something from a sponsor. You need to apply to Google Adsense and wait for acceptance, and then you will have to work with your blog program to embed the code so the advertisements display properly. This is not difficult.
(2) Apply to other websites that pay you to post on your blog. There are many blog sites that will pay you a flat fee for writing a specific advertisement and link into your blog. Sites like Payperpost, Blogitive or Blogvertise offer these services once your blog has been indexed in search engines such as Google.
(3) Apply for professional blogging jobs. Many online classified networks advertise the ability to post on your own blog or on a blog belonging to a company. Many freelance bloggers earn a regular income by blogging this way.
(4) Join affiliate programs like Amazon and Chikita Mini Malls that offer the ability to advertise on your blog. Many affiliate marketing programs exist that allow you to monetize your blog and earn based on click through rates.
Maintain Your Blog
Update your blog regularly. By keeping your blog fresh, you attract readers who will keep coming back and who might click your ads or purchase advertised services.
(2) Add reader services to your blog such as RSS (Really Simple Syndication) feeds to allow syndication and to attract more readers. Continually finding ways to grow and improve your blog will increase your money-earning potential.